We design and construct lifting tools
Sometimes our range of standard equipment does not meet the needs of your specific lifting challenge, which is why we offer to customize lifting tools to match your job at hand. Quite often our customers in the renewables industry need to lift and/or move very heavy items, such as nacelles, blades or other components, which is neither safe nor easy to do without the right lifting tool. Luckily, we are the experts in this area. Let us know your challenge and we will find the solution!
In our Solution Center a team of 10+ engineers and engineering technicians are designing custom lifting equipment every day. They have done it all from small and simple lifting beams to large complex tools with mechanical functions. Together, our engineers, sales consultants and production unit with experienced workers and licensed welders, they will each play a part in ensuring you as a customer the best possible tool. And when you receive your lifting gear, it is of course tested and CE-marked with full documentation.
Lifting equipment according to:
- EN13155 Cranes, Safety, Non-fixed load lifting attachments
- DNVGL-ST-0377 Standard for shipboard lifting appliances
- DNVGL-ST-0378 Standard for offshore and platform lifting appliances
- DNVGL-ST-E271 Offshore containers
- DNVGL-ST-E273 Portable offshore units
- ASME American Society of Mechanical Engineers
Crane designs according to:
- DS/EN 13001-1 and DS/EN 13001-2 General crane design
- DS/EN 15011 Bridge and gantry cranes
- DS/EN 14985 Slewing jib cranes
- DS/EN 13852-1 Offshore cranes
Contact us to request a customized solution
Send us an inquiry by filling out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.